The Baby Show, NEC Birmingham

Last weekend, myself, OH, mum and MIL drove down to Birmingham for The Baby Show. The show is a great place to see many of the items you may need for your new journey and get a great deal!

I wrote a list, which was a great help!, so I could keep track of what I needed, make notes and included anything else we hadn't thought of.

After our 6 hour drive we made it and had no idea of what was in-store for us. We had expectations that it would be a relatively decent size, but when we got there it was massive and very busy! Mums-to-be, new mums and mums in general all swarming up and down the isles looking at everything on offer.

We decided to look around first and get an idea of everything on show. On our second walk around, we started looking more in depth at things. We asked for demo's of the travel systems we were interested in, we asked questions about the furniture we liked and I asked many questions about bottles, sterilisers, bottle-making machines, breast pumps and accessories.

Considering our current situation, we wanted to save as much as we could when buying items. So I compared Mothercare to Tommee Tippee to Babies R Us. This makes all the difference. I sometimes saved an extra few pounds not buying some items direct from the brand.

We got most of our list and there were only a couple of items we didn't get because we couldn't see it in person. One of the items was the baby monitor, I was originally interested in a BT monitor, but now I'm swaying towards a Motorola monitor.

We were also interested in the new Graco Milestone car seat, as this can be used from birth to 12 years old. But we have initially got a car seat with our travel system and will look at this again in the future.

So here is some pictures of our "haul". We spent the night in Birmingham and chose to eat in the hotel as we were desperate to put our feet up! :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Trimester

It's been a while....

Hi & Welcome