British Beauty Blogger & Clinique

In April the British Beauty Blogger teamed up with Latest In Beauty again for another amazing box.

Apart from the fact LIB pull off some amazing boxes, I love how we can try some favourite products of the bloggers we all sit and read.


My favourite items so far are the Sweet Pots Sugar Scrub & Lip Balm and the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion +.

The lotion doesn't leave a residue behind and is quickly absorbed. The sugar scrub is handy to keep on my dresser and use every other morning or longer. During my pregnancy I've experienced having dry, cracked lips more often than usual.

The box gives me a chance to try out new products with out the expense of buying full size products.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Trimester

It's been a while....

Hi & Welcome